US Visas for Thai Citizens

Baan Thai is your source of expertise for US immigration processes.

US Visas and Petitions

B-1/B-2 Visitor Visas

Allows nonimmigrants to enter the US temporarily for business (B-1) or tourism (B-2)

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa

Allows the Thai fiancé(e) of a US citizen to travel to the US and marry their US citizen sponsor
(requires I-129F Petition)

CR1/IR1 Marriage Visas

For Thai spouses of US citizens or permanent residents who intend to immigrate the US
(requires I-130 Petition)

Returning Resident Visa

For a US permanent or conditional resident who has remained outside the US for longer than one year or beyond the validity period of a re-entry permit

I-129F Petition

For a US citizen or permanent resident to sponsor their foreign fiancé(e) or spouse’s entry to the US

I-130 Petition

For a US citizen or permanent resident to sponsor their Thai relative who intends to immigrate the US

Note: The US is currently not processings K-3 Spouse Visas; foreign spouses of US citizens should use the DS-260 application form to apply for the CR1 or IR1 Marriage Visas. CR1 is for marriages of less than 2 years; IR1 is for marriages of 2 years or more.

Free US Visa Consultation for Thai Citizens

DSC 2782


US Visa Experts

We are an immigration-focused international law firm based in Bangkok. Our team of bilingual counselors are experts at facilitating visas and permits for the US, UK, Australia, and Canada. If you’re in need of friendly, professional advice, don’t hesitate to contact us.

"The team I've assembled at Baan Thai brings decades of experience helping Thais and expats navigate overseas immigration processes, so they can pursue their dreams in Thailand and abroad"

Mark Friedman
Managing Director
Baan Thai Immigration Solutions

What our clients say

We are ready to answer your questions about US Visas.

Our dedicated and experienced team is ready to help you as we have so many others. Contact us today for your free consultation.